Registration is Closed
Update 3/30/21: We had an overwhelming response, and our spring 4v4 program is sold out. We are not adding additional families to the waitlist. Please look for our fall soccer updates soon!
SV/SLV Soccer Club is pleased to offer a Spring Recreational 4v4 Coed Program. 4v4 offers fast-paced play and skill development with 4 players per side, smaller fields and no keepers.
● Friday, April 16 – Sunday, June 6, 2021
● Practices Fridays and Games Sundays at Siltanen
● Friday practices start as early as 3:30 and games are Sunday afternoon
● U6 2016 & 2015 (birth years)
● U8 2014 & 2013 (birth years)
● U10 2012 & 2011 (birth years)
FEES & REGISTRATION
● Registration $150 per player – first come, first serve
● No refunds
● Our Spring recreational program is 100 percent volunteer led. Please sign-up to coach!
SAFETY & FACE COVERINGS
● Face coverings must be worn by athletes not actively participating – AT ALL TIMES
● While athletes are actively participating, per County and State guidelines, it is strongly encouraged for athletes to wear face coverings during conditioning, competition, and heavy exertion as tolerated [See the American Academy of Pediatrics Interim Guidance on Return to Sports for specific exceptions where face covering may become a hazard]
● Face coverings must be worn by ALL coaches, support staff, and spectators – AT ALL TIMES
● Spectators and coaching staff must maintain 6 feet of social distancing
● Spectators must be from same household and for the purpose of age appropriate supervision
● Covid testing will not be conducted on athletes and coaches
● Athletes and support staff need to complete and pass a health screen prior to each activity
● All participants who have had a known exposure or tested positive for COVID-19 will not be allowed to participate for at least 14 days and may return to activities after
The CDPH Recommended isolation or quarantine period has expired.
● All State and County mandates will be followed and protocols will change and evolve
● Do not participate- if you have safety concerns or cannot follow all Club Safety Protocols
● Email email@example.com