Spring Recreational 5v5 Coed Program registration is open.
● U6 & U8 & U10 – waitlist only | U13 spots available
● Early April 1 – May 29 2022 | COED @ Skypark
● U6-U10 teams practice Friday. U13 practice times provided in March by coach.
● Players born between 2017-2009
● Players meet their coach at the first practice
● Space is limited! Registration remains open until program is full.
Early bird registration Dec 1 -31 ($120)
Regular registration starts Jan 1 ($140)
Complete the refund request form: https://forms.gle/X6J13k9LeVPrFWvL7
● On or Before February 28, 2022 | $25.00 Processing Fee Applies
● Starting March 1, 2022 | No refunds are avaiable
We are following county and state requirements regarding face coverings, health screenings, and distancing. If you have safety concerns, please wait for a future program. More questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING
All players are required to wear socks and shin guards to practice and games. Soccer cleats are preferred but athletic shoes are permitted. No baseball/football/lacrosse cleats are permitted. Bring a personal water bottle. The Club will provide a ball and t-shirt for each player.
U6 (2016, 2017)
Practice | FRIDAYS 3:30-4:30
Game | SUNDAYS 1:00-2:00
Practice | FRIDAYS 4:45-5:45
Game | SUNDAYS 2:15-3:15
U10 (2012, 2013)
Practice | FRIDAYS 6:00-7:00
Game | SUNDAYS 3:30-4:30
U13 (2009, 2010, 2011)
Practice | TBD BY EACH COACH
Game | SUNDAYS 4:45-5:45
Please sign-up to coach when you register your player. If you have a coaching partner, please note that during registration. Thanks!
Contact email@example.com Space in our spring program is on a first come, first serve basis. Registration opens December 1. Please complete your financial assistance request as soon as possible. We will consider all applications until program sells out or until March 1, 2022.