REGISTRATION OPENS DECEMBER 1, 2019.
WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT
● Small field of play
● Four players per side – No keepers
● Lots of ball touches & skill development
● Fast paced play
Registration age groups are coed and based on birth year (2007 to 2015). Players continue to play in the same age groups as the prior fall season.
FEES & REGISTRATION
Some age groups fill-up quickly, space is limited.
● December 1 – December 31, 2020 (early registration ) – $120 (est. – 2020 fees not set)
● January 1 – January 31, 2020 (regular registration) – $140 (est. – 2020 fees not set)
● Starting on February 1, 2020- $165 (est. – 2020 fees not set)
Refund requests must be made online via SPORTABILITY by March 1. Refunds are subject to a $25.00 processing fee. No refunds are granted after March 1.
PRACTICES AND GAMES
● The 4v4 season runs from mid-March (start date depends on City opening fields) through early June.
● Practice sessions are Friday afternoons with games on Sunday afternoons. Practices start as early as 3:30 on Fridays.
● Specific start dates, times and locations are posted when finalized with the City. These dates are contingent upon weather.
● Practices and games are typically at Skypark. SLV HS Turf field may be used for initial practices if Skypark is closed.
The financial assistance application is under the RESOURCES tab. Deadline is February 1 for 4v4. Please submit your application as soon as possible. The application postmark is the registration date. As some age groups fill-up quickly, there are times when financial assistance is approved and the player is placed on a waitlist.
Teams are formed in an effort to create balanced teams in terms of age, years of experience, level of play, and gender. Coaches will have their players placed on their team.
Please consider coaching a 4v4 team. Contact a coaches coordinator for more information firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com . Register to coach through SPORTABILITY. Coaches receive rosters and uniforms at the first practice. Practices for all teams will be one day a week, on Fridays. Friday practice sessions are led by our Club trainer and our field marshal staff. 4v4 is a great opportunity for new coaches to get experience.
SCHEDULE AND FRIEND REQUESTS
We are unable to honor schedule and friend requests. All players in a specific age group practice at the same time. As such, families on different teams can carpool even if not placed on same team.
PLAYER NOTIFICATIONS/COACH COMMUNICATION
Unlike fall rec soccer, players meet their coach at the first practice. 4v4 players will check-in at the first practice and be directed to their team. If your player misses the first practice(s), have your player check-in with the program trainer or a field marshall at the first opportunity.
The Club recommends that players play in their age-appropriate bracket (where a team is available). Requests to “play-up” an age bracket must be submitted, in writing, to the Club Board of Directors for a formal review. Such requests are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please complete a Play Up Request Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Players may not play down an age bracket.
SCHEDULE – SPRING 2020
U6 (2015/2014) 3:30-4:30
U8 (2013/2012) 4:00-5:15
U10 (2011/2010) 4:45-6:00
U13 (09, 08, 07) 5:30-6:45
U6 (2015/2014) 1:00-2:00
U8 (2013/2012) 2:00-3:15
U10 (2011/2010) 3:15-4:30
U13 (09, 08, 07) 4:30-5:45