4V4 schedules are now available. Players meet their coach at the first practice.
U6 (birth years 2016 & 2015) 3:30-4:30 pm
U8 (birth years 2014 & 2013) 4:45-5:45 pm
U10 (birth years 2012 & 2011) 6:00-7:00 pm
U6 (birth years 2016 & 2015) 1:00-2:00 pm
U8 (birth years 2014 & 2013) 2:15-3:15 pm
U10 (birth years 2012 & 2011) 3:30-4:30 pm
FRIDAY APRIL 16 PRACTICE
SUNDAY APRIL 18 GAME
FRIDAY APRIL 23 PRACTICE
SUNDAY APRIL 25 GAME
FRIDAY APRIL 30 PRACTICE
SUNDAY MAY 2 GAME
FRIDAY MAY 7 PRACTICE
SUNDAY MAY 9 GAME
FRIDAY MAY 14 PRACTICE
SUNDAY MAY 16 GAME
FRIDAY MAY 21 PRACTICE
SUNDAY MAY 23 GAME
FRIDAY MAY 28 NO EVENTS (MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND)
SUNDAY MAY 30 NO EVENTS “ ”
FRIDAY JUNE 4 PRACTICE
SUNDAY JUNE 6 GAME
END OF SEASON
Registration is Closed
Update 3/30/21: We had an overwhelming response, and our spring 4v4 program is sold out. We are not adding additional families to the waitlist. Please look for our fall soccer updates soon!
SV/SLV Soccer Club is pleased to offer a Spring Recreational 4v4 Coed Program. 4v4 offers fast-paced play and skill development with 4 players per side, smaller fields and no keepers.
● Friday, April 16 – Sunday, June 6, 2021
● Practices Fridays and Games Sundays at Siltanen
● Friday practices start as early as 3:30 and games are Sunday afternoon
● U6 2016 & 2015 (birth years)
● U8 2014 & 2013 (birth years)
● U10 2012 & 2011 (birth years)
FEES & REGISTRATION
● Registration $150 per player – first come, first serve
● No refunds
● Our Spring recreational program is 100 percent volunteer led. Please sign-up to coach!
SAFETY & FACE COVERINGS
● Face coverings must be worn by athletes not actively participating – AT ALL TIMES
● While athletes are actively participating, per County and State guidelines, it is strongly encouraged for athletes to wear face coverings during conditioning, competition, and heavy exertion as tolerated [See the American Academy of Pediatrics Interim Guidance on Return to Sports for specific exceptions where face covering may become a hazard]
● Face coverings must be worn by ALL coaches, support staff, and spectators – AT ALL TIMES
● Spectators and coaching staff must maintain 6 feet of social distancing
● Spectators must be from same household and for the purpose of age appropriate supervision
● Covid testing will not be conducted on athletes and coaches
● Athletes and support staff need to complete and pass a health screen prior to each activity
● All participants who have had a known exposure or tested positive for COVID-19 will not be allowed to participate for at least 14 days and may return to activities after
The CDPH Recommended isolation or quarantine period has expired.
● All State and County mandates will be followed and protocols will change and evolve
● Do not participate- if you have safety concerns or cannot follow all Club Safety Protocols
● Email email@example.com
Hello soccer families, we want to provide an update on spring recreational 4v4. We have delayed registration until we can secure fields for the program. The City of Scotts Valley is reviewing our request, and we hope to have more information soon. Stay tuned!
We are receiving lots of emails regarding mask wearing and safety. Please share your thoughts by taking a quick survey.
SV/SLV SOCCER CLUB
To be added to the email list for future announcements:
Hi soccer families: We know many of you have questions about future soccer plans in our community. While we are ready and remain optimistic about offering a Spring program, we cannot move forward with registrations or scheduling until county health department directives allow. We are monitoring the situation, and will provide updates on new developments!
We are also optimistic in providing a competitive and recreation Fall 2021 program, potentially hosting tryouts for our competitive program in May. Unfortunately, we cannot formalize any of these plans until we have approval to do so.
We know many families are looking forward to soccer activities and hope to have more details soon. We are as eager to get back to playing as you are!
As always, the success of all our volunteer-run programs hinges on our coach volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please stay safe and healthy,
SV/SLV Soccer Club
SV/SLV Soccer Club is planning for a Fall 2021 competitive season. We plan to hold tryouts in May and will adjust the tryout date as needed due to Covid restrictions. If you are interested in coaching a team, please contact Jaime Cottini, email@example.com.
Hi soccer families, SV/SLV Soccer Clubs is planning for a fall 2021 competitive and recreational season. For comp teams, we hope to hold tryouts in May 2021. SV/SLV SC will modify this date as needed relating to Covid restrictions. We are optimistic we can resume soccer a program with games starting in fall 2021.
Hello soccer families,
Towards the end of every year, the SV/SLV Soccer Club Board of Directors says goodbye to retiring members and welcomes new members. Each year, in November, we hold our Annual General Meeting (AGM), where our voting members elect the board members to serve in the coming year.
Our community is fortunate in that we have dedicated volunteers, and there are currently returning candidates for most 2021 positions. However, we are looking for new candidates to fill the Treasurer and Fundraising Coordinator. If you are interested in joining the board, please contact our Club President, Kimberly Petersen, at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 27, 2020.
As Club elections are open to all, if you are interested in running for any position please also respond by October 27, 2020. The board positions are listed on our website at www.svslvsoccerclub.org under the About Us, Board of Directors tab.
SV/SLV Soccer Club
After careful consideration, the SV/SLV Soccer Club has made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Fall Recreational Soccer Program. As a result, we are offering a full refund of your registration fees of $170 for U6 and $195 for U8-U19.
Alternatively, we have provided several donation options should you wish to donate the fee, or a portion of the fee, to our volunteer-run, non-profit organization. We greatly appreciate any donation amount.
Please complete the form below to either donate or request a refund for each registered player. The deadline to submit a refund request is September 15, 2020.
We look forward to the day when we will all be back on the pitch, playing the game we love!
REFUND REQUEST LINK: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe74As0UQGAhL-B68W49Z0kcBG7qZqPX7PNAWNOhiwhvzT2Yw/viewform?usp=pp_url
The safety and health of our soccer families is the top priority during this period. We are carefully monitoring guidelines and updates from all agencies to create the best standards for returning to play–when it is safe. We look forward to the day when we will all be back on the pitch soon and playing the game we love.