Fall 2019 soccer registration opens in April. The fall program is for players born in 2001 to 2015. REGISTER
● 6 and Under coed: Players born in 2015 and 2014 / practices on Fridays with games on Sunday
● U8: Players born in 2013 and 2012 / typically practices 1x per week with games mostly on Saturday
● U10: Players born in 2011 and 2010 / typically practice 1-2x per week with games mostly on Saturday
● U12: Players born in 2009 and 2008 / typically practice 2x per week with games mostly on Saturday
● U15: Players born in 2007, 2006, 2005** (12, 13, & 14 yr olds) typically practice 2x per week with games mostly on Saturday
● U19: Players born in 2004, 2003 , 2002 and 2001 coed (15-18 yr olds) typically practice 2x per week with games mostly on Saturday
**NOTE: If your player is going into high school, they may want to request to play up in U19. Please contact the registrar.
We are holding tryouts today, Sunday March 3. See you on the field.
Comp Soccer Tryouts are held February 23 & 24 and March 2 & 3. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in. On-site registration is available if you did not already register online or at the first weekend of tryouts. Comp soccer is for enthusiastic, players who want to compete at a higher level. Teams are formed by open tryouts in age groups from Under-9 Development to Under-19 and includes over 325 players each season.
Age Groups: All players born in 2012 – 2001
Location: San Lorenzo Valley High School turf field.
4V4 spring schedules now available. First practice is Sunday, March 24 at San Lorenzo Valley High School turf field. Players will meet and find out who their coach is at the first practice they attend.
Join the SV/SLV Soccer Club Spring 4v4 Soccer program. All players born in 2006 to 2014 are welcome to register. Register early as some age groups fill up quickly.