Become a licensed soccer referee! Earn cash while refereeing Club soccer matches and supporting our soccer community!
2020 REFEREE COURSE
Online Session: Complete 4 assignments BEFORE attending field session
Field Session: May 16, 2020 09:00 am – 12:00 pm @ Skypark
- Use link to sign-in/create a US Soccer Learning Account
- For 18 years and older, complete background check. Takes 5-10 days to process before you can actually register for class. Background check fee is $30 + credit card processing
- For 13-17 years old, use link to for register class
- Complete 4 online assignments BEFORE field session — assignments take 7-9 hours (plan ahead!)
- Attend on field session on May 16 (9 am – 12 pm) @ Skypark
● Bring $30 check payable to SV/SLV Soccer Club
● Bring a whistle, water, running shoes, and athletic attire.
Field Session: All 4 assignments must be complete BEFORE you attend the field session. Field Session will start at 9am. Please arrive 15 min early to check in.
Age Requirements: Any person age 13 and over can take the class. For 18+, you will be prompted to complete a background check. This can take up to five days to process and MUST be completed before taking the course, so please complete this immediately upon sign up.
$30 (for 18 and older) Background Check – National Center for Safety Initiatives
$30 SV/SLV Soccer Club Fee – Due at first class
$75 CNRA Fee (California North Referee Administration)
Questions: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.