In preparation for the recreational coaches’ meeting tomorrow, I am providing the practice layouts and schedule grid in advance. At the meeting, you will have an opportunity to select your practice times and location. We use a lottery system to determine the order in which coaches can select their practice times. Please consider a few alternatives. With the closure of Skypark, field space will be tight. U8 typically practices 1x per week, U10 1-2x per week, U12 1-2x per week. Second practices per week will be based on space availability.
Please review so you are familiar with the time slots and field layouts.
I am also providing a link to the presentation so you can have it for tomorrow’s meeting.
Skypark Gazebo 6:30 – Bring a chair
Fields Layouts and Schedule Grid:
Live Scan: If you are completing Live Scan tomorrow night, please complete the attached form and BRING YOUR PHOTO ID.
__From Dashboard – Live Scan (fingerprinting @ coaches’ meeting
- Select “More Info” next to Live Scan
- Select “Submit New Report” – complete and Submit
- Dashboard will show “Pending” or “Approved” (if prior SV/SLV SC Live Scan is found)
- Complete Live Scan fingerprinting at Coaches Meeting on August 12
Background Check: If you haven’t already, please complete the online background check.
__From Dashboard – Background Check – (10 min online questionnaire)
- Select “More Info” next to Background Check
- Select “Submit New Report” – complete info and Submit
- Dashboard will show “Pending“
- Look for an Email and Link from California Youth Soccer Association – North
- Complete questionnaire and submit